Μετάφραση

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Lambrini Photo Sessions

It’s been a while since our last communication.  I know, "busy-busy-busy" is not much of an excuse.  Some personal news: I had a hernia operation, 7.500 photos to post process, equipment upgrade plan is still in progress and various small issues that rise every now and then, but despite all that I want to share with you a previous photo session with Lambrini.

I had this photo session ready to upload and this should wrap things up a little quicker than I usually do.  Model’s name is Lambrini and this photo session (well actually there are two photo sessions here) took place in 2011 near my home village.  The day was constantly changing mood from cloudy to sunny and this was one of my first modeling sessions at that time.  Lambrini was kind enough to listen and practice whatever I said, even though my instructions were somewhat vague.  


Her strong (and I mean really strong!) point of Lambrini is her eyes, two beautiful jewels you can easily get lost and forget what you wanted to say.  This was our cornerstone where we based almost every concept.  What was a little difficult to achieve was a suitable face expression.  It is not so easy if you are not a professional model to make your face act and react to your will.  We were practicing facial expressions for over an hour until we both were happy from what we saw and if I could change something about this session, well that would be Lambrini’s blouse, since this electric color was very difficult to process.


Overall, we were both very happy with the outcome of our first photo session and even though it lasted for over 2 hours we had fun and were thrilled with the results.  Lambrini was a real professional that wanted to perfect every pose and that made me focus on the important things of the session rather than correcting small details.


Visitors