Μετάφραση

Monday 1 October 2012

Busy, busy, busy...

It was a very busy summer...and a busy September...and it looks like October will be a busy one, too. I had more than 6000 shots taken on various occasions, breathtaking landscapes, portraits, stock photos etc. I wish the day had 25 hours instead of 24 sometimes... And there are many photos that I had not the chance of even viewing a second time and they are just lying on my virtual floor.  I'll have to leave you with a small taste (a quick PP set of 3 photos) until I find some time to write some stories and post process some photos...Sorry for that..


Gialova lagoon near Pylos in Messinia.  The sun unbearable, but  the photos were worth the trouble...

Playing with shells.  Kalamata, west beach in the afternoon.
The giant cross at Pigada near Meligala where many victims of the civil war are burried.
Andromonastiro near Petralono village. New technique used, old knowledge but never used before.  I thought I heard some jackals nearby that day... but took my chances...

Visitors