Μετάφραση

Thursday 21 June 2012

Time of your life

There are times in your life and then, they are THOSE times in your life that makes your hobby enjoyable.  Such a day was the 14th of June, when our company of four planned a trip to Polilimnio falls near Charavgi village.  I had been there before, but two trips are never the same and the time I now spent was the most enjoyable one.  I personally made a childhood dream come true by swimming in the turquoise waters of a dream lake and I had good company with me.
We planned the trip with my best man, so we could visit the place and see if it still held the beauty within.  It did!  Nature knows how to recover from disasters and it sure knows how to maintain such a beautiful place.  There was little walking involved, but we knew where we headed and we didn’t stroll around looking for the perfect shot.
  








The weather was hot and the sun had just left the canyon so it was like a cloudy day for shooting.  I raised my ISO to 800 and brought my flash with me in order to fill the shadows where needed, but when I wanted a long exposure shot I turned my flash off.










There was much excitement, heat and unexpected events as one camera shutter reached its End Of Life, one head was bumped on a rock, many mosquito were fed during our trip and the water was very cold!




Visitors