Μετάφραση

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Vacation sample

Summer arrived and I spent my first days on vacation trying to find new challenges for my camera.  Fortunately, these were very busy days with promises for future endeavors for photo shootings and excursions.  The past few days I made a dream of mine come true and it was nothing more than swimming in a dream-lake.  We found this lake at Polilimnio area near Charavgi village.  This is by no means a summary of the day, but rather a promise for a future photo story as I am still processing the photos from these few days.  

There was a wedding shooting, a beautiful excursion, many stock photos to process and plans for future stock-photography shooting with carefully selected summer themes.  Planning has been made since early spring and ideas keep coming up at burst speed, but for now I'll end this post with a beautiful photo from Polilimnio's Kadoula lake and waterfall.  Enjoy!

A dive in the beautiful waters of Kadoula lake at Polilimnio.  Yours truly...

Visitors